JetBlue (NASDAQ: JBLU) today announced its 2021 national ‘Monster Sale,’ that, for the first time ever, will be available online only on jetblue.com and the JetBlue mobile app to encourage customers to discover the advantages of booking directly with the airline rather than through a third-party.
Starting today through Friday, October 29, travelers can snag low fares on select routes across JetBlue’s network, for travel between November 1 and December 16, 2021 (a), including 31 routes at $31 one-way. ‘Monster Sale’ fares can also be booked as part of JetBlue Vacations’ Flight + Hotel and all-new Flight + Cruise packages, offering customers a unique opportunity to save time and money by bundling their travel purchases.
Customers searching for air travel options often do not realize the advantages of booking directly with the airline they plan to fly, and may believe they can get a cheaper fare through a third party. With this sale, available online only on jetblue.com, JetBlue sets out to show customers how booking directly puts them in control of their travel experience with the lowest fare, the airline’s award-winning customer service and access to additional benefits. As a travel brand offering flights, vacation packages, car rentals and more, JetBlue brings humanity and flexibility into every step of the journey, including 24/7 direct access to its customer support.
“The launch of our 2021 ‘Monster Sale’ supports the next phase of our direct distribution strategy, which focuses on driving more direct bookings among leisure travelers looking to reconnect with family, friends, and the places they love,” said Dave Clark, vice president of sales & revenue management, JetBlue. “Customers who book directly with JetBlue will receive the award-winning experience they know and love, and are guaranteed to find our best and lowest fares.”
The Benefits of Booking Directly With the Airline
Customers who book directly on jetblue.com are guaranteed to find the best and lowest fare for flights to and from the airline’s 100+ destinations across the U.S., Latin America, Caribbean and United Kingdom. Travelers can also enjoy access to all fare sales and promotions, some of which may not be available through other third-parties.
Additional benefits include:
- Booking through jetblue.com always gives customers access to all of JetBlue’s fare options featuring built-in flexibility with no change or cancel fees for all new bookings made through the duration of the ‘Monster Sale’ (b).
- Customers earn 2x TrueBlue points when booking on jetblue.com, and can also participate in Points Pooling with friends and family with points that never expire and have no blackout dates.
- Booking directly through jetblue.com allows customers to seamlessly select their seats including upgrades to Even More® Space.
- Making changes and cancellations through JetBlue’s customer service channels is faster and easier when customers book directly with JetBlue.
- Booking directly with jetblue.com ensures JetBlue has customer contact information, enabling easy notifications of schedule changes or operational disruptions.
- Customers who book a flight directly through jetblue.com can unlock access to deals on hotels, vacation rentals, car rentals and activities from Paisly by JetBlue.
For more information on the ‘Monster Sale’ or to book, visit jetblue.com/sale/2021-monster-sale.
JetBlue is New York’s Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles, Orlando and San Juan. JetBlue carries customers across the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America, and between New York and London. For more information, visit jetblue.com.
- Flight terms and restrictions: Fare shown is valid until 10/29/21 for travel 11/1-12/16/21 (Excl. Fri & Sun travel). Blackout dates: 11/20-11/29. Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale. Fares include government taxes and fees. Limited exceptions apply. All fares are subject to limited availability; may not be available on all days or all flights; may change without notice; must be purchased at time of reservation; and are one–way, nonstop (except as otherwise noted), nonrefundable, and nontransferable. $25 fee per person applies to fares purchased by phone. Taxes and fees apply to Award Flights, are the responsibility of the customer, and will vary based on your departure and destination cities. The amount of taxes and fees required for an Award Flight is listed next to the applicable point requirement and is subject to change as required by law. View details on government taxes and fees. Award Flight fares are one-way (unless otherwise indicated) and nonstop; point requirement and gov. taxes/carrier fees may be higher for roundtrip flights, for flights from destination city to origin city or for connecting itineraries. Proper documentation required for boarding. Checked Baggage Allowance/Fees: For Blue/Blue Basic/Blue Extra fares, first checked bag is $35 and second bag is $45. For Blue Plus, first checked bag is included and second bag is $45. For Blue Basic fares, boarding with a carry-on bag is no longer permitted except for Mosaic members, customers combining a Blue Basic fare with an Even More Space seat, active military or an unaccompanied minor. Any carry-on bag brought to the gate will incur a fee and need to be checked. Separate baggage allowances and fees apply to London flights: For Blue Basic, first checked bag is $65/£55 and second bag is $105/£85. For Blue/Blue Plus/Blue Extra fares, first checked bag is included and second bag is $105/£85. Additional Baggage Terms (all fares): Additional bags (over two) are $150 each. Weight and size limits and exceptions for itineraries including flights operated or marketed by other airlines also apply. Fares do not include fees for oversized, overweight or extra baggage or other fees for products/services sold separately. View bag fees and other optional services and fees. Flight terms and conditions apply.
- Beginning November 1, change/cancel fees for Blue Basic fares will apply to all new travel bookings.