It’s Time to Get Creative! Demo Now Available for Virtual Hobby Simulator Model Builder
London, UK 1st October, 2021. Green Man Gaming Publishing and developers Moonlit S.A are pleased to reveal that there will be a demo version of the upcoming PC virtual hobby simulator, Model Builder available to download from today as part of the Steam Next Fest. Scheduled for release on PC in late 2021, Model Builder is the next generation of virtual hobby games that brings the joy of scale model building to enthusiasts and novices alike.
It’s time to get creative with the new Model Builder playable demo where players can experience some of the great content the game will offer. Players can dive right in and learn the basics in a robust tutorial then challenge themselves in the commission and competition modes to experience the truly unique gameplay. If that’s not enough, then why not jump into the all new story mode and experience the excitement of professional model building, available for the first time in this demo!
Download the press kit for Model Builder here
Through the course of the demo, players will get the chance to cut out, assemble and paint a selection of models from Model Builder’s full roster of vehicles, historical memorabilia, figures and pop culture. These include a simplified Spitfire, Dwarf Cleric, Wasteland Drifter, R35 Tank, Type VIIC German Submarine, Oriental Dragon and a C64 Warcrawler Steampunk Bot. There’s also the opportunity to purchase paints and tools for their workshop by gaining more experience, levelling and earning currency to personalise their work area.
About Model Builder
It’s time to get building and get creative! Join the latest trend in simulation games with Model Builder and unleash your creativity by cutting out, assembling and painting your models including planes, tanks, figures, mechs and more. Sell your creations for profit to expand your toolkit or display them in dioramas to create stunning and epic scenes for the whole world to see.
- Choose your models – Choose from vehicles, historical memorabilia, figures and pop culture and earn experience to unlock more models, or paint your favourite models again in a different or unique style.
- Become a master builder – Choose the model that you want to create, feel the satisfaction of snipping out the model parts and build your model step by step. Finally, apply the finishing touches so it’s ready for painting.
- The right tools for the job – You have a wide variety of tools available in your toolkit – everything you will need to assemble your impressive models and make them shine. You will be able to unlock new tools to help with precision work and finishes so you will feel like a pro in no time.
- Customise – Now it’s time to get creative! Do you stick to the brief, or make the model your own and pimp it up? With plenty of paint to choose from, a choice of airbrush tools as well as fine detail brushes and impressive decals at your disposal, the sky’s the limit!
- Showcase your masterpieces – Once your model is complete, it’s not the end! You can create stunning and exciting scenes by arranging your model (or models) in a diorama, or showcase them in the photo booth and share them for the world to see.
- Exciting story mode – Go on a fascinating journey in the footsteps of your grandfather Leon and his achievements by unlocking secrets of the past. Take on model building commissions and enter competitions on your journey to become a world class model builder.
Model Builder will be released for PC via Steam in late 2021. The demo will be available to download today during the Steam Next Fest via the Steam page. Fans can also wishlist the game now.