Here is our interview with musician Almondmilkhunni! Her self-titled debut EP release, which is OUT NOW!
Click here: https://almondmilkhunni.lnk.to/amh
and follow her on social media to learn more about her
Here is the interview:
1. What is your inspiration to write your music? Is it your surroundings?
Writing music for me is always personal. To write a song, I feel like the only way that I can draw inspiration is to use my real life and the things I’m going through at the time.
2. What type of music did you listen to growing up?
My mom always listened to a lot of R&B like Ginuwine, Usher, Ne-yo, Aaliyah so they were all huge influences for me, musically.
3. Is there someone you looked up as a hero?
4. If you weren’t a musician, would you be doing today?
I have no idea but I’d probably be doing something just as creative or freeing or helping people in some way.
5. What advice do you have for our fans out there that want to create music?
I think that it’s normal to second guess yourself, but I will always tell anyone to just create anyway. Worry about what people will think last, worry about creating for the joy of it first.