Your favourite digital Indie event is opening its gates tonight! In close cooperation, gamescom and Indie Arena Booth Online have prepared a large variety of content and we cannot wait for you to get your hands on the 279 games that will be featured!
Our main highlights of digital gamescom include:
- Summercamp of Doom (virtual MMO trade fair featuring 120 unique, curated Indie gems + the Arcade Village – 25 – 29 August)
- Indie Arena Booth Twitch Events feat. Shay Thompson / Andrea Rene with Let’s Plays, Award Show (25 – 29 August starting at 15:30 CEST every day)
- Sales & Demo Events including Steam Event with all the titles featured at Indie Arena Booth 2021 including dozens of exclusive playable demos
- gamescom: Awesome Indies, produced right out of vibing Venice Beach, showcasing over 40 unique indie games
- gamescom EPIX with exclusive prizes sponsored by roughly 30 partners
Please find our IAB show schedule below:
“All the buzz surrounding the event makes me excited.” says Valentina Birke, Head of IAB, who has been leading the event. “We’ve taken the best parts from last year’s IAB and built upon them to make this year’s event even more exciting, cohesive and overall better. I can’t wait for people to start exploring.”
Consumers will find themselves immersed in this virtual trade fair more than ever before. Not only are visitors able to link up with friends in this trade fair MMO adventure, but they can directly interact with their favourite Indie devs whilst enjoying the new level designs.
Shay Thompson, who was a host at last year’s event, is also thrilled to be back: “Indie Arena Booth will be THE place to be. There are trailers, interviews, and exclusive looks at all things indie gaming. I was so lucky to host it last year and I am beyond excited to host it this year as well.”
We cannot wait to see you there. Let us know what you think, but most importantly – enjoy Indie Arena Booth 2021!
Your Indie Arena Booth Team
About the Indie Arena Booth
The Indie Arena Booth was awarded with the “Special Jury Prize” and the German Developer Prize for “Best Marketing” at the German Computer Game Awards. The Indie Arena Booth also received the official gamescom award for Best Booth in 2019. Responsible for the organization of the Indie Arena Booth is Super Crowd with Valentina Birke as Head of Indie Arena Booth. In 2019 over 105 game studios from more than 40 countries exhibited on 1,500 square meters of booth space at gamescom, the largest trade fair for business and consumer video games in Europe and worldwide. The Indie Arena Booth focuses on connecting independent developers with international companies, consumers, media and publishers and is organized by Super Crowd Entertainment.