Experience an epic isometric action RPG filled with brutal boss encounters and a diverse world to explore on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch
Manchester, UK – Nov. 6, 2020 — Publisher Merge Games, alongside indie developer Still Running, unveil that their highly-anticipated brutal isometric action-RPG Morbid: The Seven Acolytes will arrive to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on Dec. 3rd, 2020. Fans of Merge Games’ Signature Editions can also score a physical copy on Dec. 4th via the Signature Edition Store. Morbid is the most gruesome take yet on the isometric soulslike genre, and has gained an increased level of momentum as one of 2020’s indie titles to watch out for. Blending epic, brutal boss encounters, RPG mechanics, deep immersive lore, and a diverse world to explore, Morbid: The Seven Acolytes is sure to challenge all comers!
Morbid will have players testing their mettle with a wealth of bloodthirsty encounters and rich, absorbing lore. Challenging foes, mini-bosses, and memorable large-scale boss fights with fully orchestrated music are some of the ferocious encounters the player will experience throughout the world of Morbid.
In order to succeed across the hostile world of Mornia, players will have to master the wealth of combat and customization options available to discover as they progress through the game. Players will be challenged to improve their character and gear through quests, perks, runes, looting and upgrades, so they can defeat the Seven Acolytes and free the kingdom!
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes will also be receiving its very own Signature Edition, releasing on Dec. 4th, which will include:
- Region free copy of Morbid: The Seven Acolytes.
- Two limited edition enamel pins featuring Blessings runes as found in the game.
- Collector’s art card featuring the developer’s signatures and concept art of Lorn, one of the deadly seven acolytes.
- Original Soundtrack CD.
- Packaged in a sturdy “Sierra” box with outer sleeve featuring alternative colour artwork
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes Features Overview:
- Experience epic, brutal boss encounters and explore a diverse array of environments
- Perk levelling system with multiple ways to build your character
- Deep, immersive lore with NPC’s to meet throughout the world
- Over 25 Unique Melee Weapons, such as Swords, Axes, Maces, Spears, Two-Handers, as well several guns ranging from Pistols, Shotguns and Rifles
- Epic fully orchestrated soundtrack comprised 18 tracks
- Health, Stamina and Sanity management is important as you traverse the world
Wishlist the game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1140890/Morbid/
About Merge Games
Merge is an independent video game publisher based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes interactive software worldwide for personal computers and video game consoles. Merge also specializes in publishing collectible games for retail for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com.
About Still Running
Still Running (Est. 2014) is an independent game studio based in Helsinki, Finland. Our dynamic multinational team consists of six talented people, each with their respective field of expertise. We aim to provide unforgettable gaming experiences, by developing outstanding games for all major platforms. We are all about creating fun, and having fun creating. Learn more and stay tuned by following us on social media, or visit www.stillrunning.fi.