Seacorp Technologies is excited to announce that Kinetic Edge – a physics-based racer, with marvelously manic multiplayer and some seriously standout neon visuals – will launch on Steam for PC on Friday 5th February 2021.
Serving as a fun experience with friends or single-player, Kinetic Edge charges you with controlling a variety of shapes and objects to complete in multiple game modes and challenges. After a year of big budget, open world epics dominating gamers’ time, Kinetic Edge offers a perfect pick-up-and-play alternative, allowing players to switch off for some pure, arcade style fun.
“Kinetic Edge is a compendium of different games but, in truth, all have the same core: It’s like crazy golf meets Tron,” says founder Richard Seabrook. “The game finds that brilliant sweet spot between being a perfect package of fun for those wanting to play with their friends, but also serving as an addictive set of challenges for single players as well.”
Kinetic Edge includes:
- Kinetic Race – Race with friends to get the best time or against others online.
- Kinetic Arena – Knockout other players to make them lose points and stay in the green zone for maximum points gain.
- Kinetic Survival – Increasingly difficult challenges knocking out players, last to remain wins.
- Kinetic Golf – A physics crazy golf game you can play with friends.
- Kinetic Maze – A procedurally generated level that constantly changes. Currently, there are three types of maze varying in size; 10×10 20×20 and 50×50. Maze’s are colour coded and have a distance meter to help out but you will have to navigate it to find the exit. Be sure not to follow the wrong friend because they can lead you to a dead-end!
- Kinetic Gauntlet Single-Player & Multi-Player – Can you complete the gauntlet? Seven minutes, one life, and no checkpoints. The Gauntlet is a super hard level that will test your abilities to the max within Kinetic Edge. Gauntlet also comes with Gauntlet training mode with multiple checkpoints and a slower pace for you to practice before the real deal.
You can expect more modes to be added to Kinetic Edge in the months ahead. Check Out the brand new Kinetic Edge trailer here: https://youtu.be/WSIOvYr_1sA
Kinetic Edge Will launch on Steam on Friday 5th February 2021 for $12.99/£9.99/€9.99 – https://store.steampowered.com/app/1347130/Kinetic_Edge/
About Seacorp Tech
Seacorp Tech Started as any good startup… In a small garage in 2014. Seacorp Technologies was officially incorporated June 15th 2015. Since then Seacorp Tech has grown to develop multiple titles in multiple genres achieving global top-selling positions on a regular basis reaching into the millions in unique visitors and tens of thousands of paying customers. We have continued to strive, improve and grow as a creative video game SME on the South Coast of the UK.
We are an enthusiastic team of talented developers covering both 2D and 3D fields alongside vast experience in multiple game engines and programming. We strive to create interactive unique user experiences from the ground up from the drawing board to full product launch and beyond with customer support and regular updates.