Featuring the official license of Liqui Moly HBL
Mainz, Germany –November 11, 2020– Independent development studio netmin games announces the release of Handball Manager 2021 on Steam
on January 15. 2021.
Handball Manager 2021 brings us back to the court to put ourselves in the shoes of a handball club manager. Sign the best players for your team, train them effortfully and win as many trophies as you can.
Handball Manager 2021 contains the official license of the German league –the strongest championship in Europe– also known as LIQUI MOLY Handball Bundesliga, as well as it’s second division.
Netmin’s Handball Manager saga was born in 2006 and since then, 5 main games and a spin-off have been published. The game is supported by the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure as part of the federal government’s computer game funding with 93,273 EUR.
- Start your career in your favorite club. Practice and manage your handball team from the amateur league to the top. You can use real players and real clubs from the LIQUI MOLY Handball Bundesliga and the 2nd Handball Bundesliga or create your own team with the editor.
- Use the endless range of functions with training, tactics, transfers, stadium, fan support, youth work, merchandising, private life, stock market and real careers to become an immortal legend in the handball world.
- Easy to use thanks to the intuitive e-mail system and many assistants.
- Take over the tasks of national coach and lead your team to world championships and Olympic victories.
- Activate the Corona mode and experience the hard times from the point of view of the manager of a handball club.
- Experience the games live in an action-packed presentation and take full control of your own team – in real time.
- Manager in men’s and women’s handball
- Exchange your self-created editor and community content with other players via the Steam Workshop. So you can share the handball universe you have created with the whole world.
About Netmin Games
Founded in 2001, netmin games is an independent studio based in Mainz, Germany. They have developed more than 20 games in all price ranges from casual to full price into the shops in Germany and countless international versions too.
Over the years, the company has earned an excellent reputation for complex and realistic sports management games, as well as simulations and casual games.
More netmin games are Hockey Manager 20|20, Handball Action Total, the children’s game Penguin vs. Yeti, Poker Simulator and Passage 4. More Information: www.netmin.de