Los Angeles – August 25, 2020, | TapBlaze and PM Studios are pleased to announce the Nintendo Switch release date and pre-order information for Good Pizza, Great Pizza. Budding entrepreneurs can start their pizza-making journey on September 3rd. Pre-orders for the innovative cooking simulator are now available for $7.99 with the price settling in at $9.99 after launch.
Good Pizza, Great Pizza gives players a first-hand simulated pizza shop to run and challenges them to fulfill pizza orders from customers while making enough money to keep the shop open. Along the way, the shop can be upgraded to bring in yummy new toppings and top-of-the-line equipment to make the best pizza in the city.
- Pizza News Network (PNN), the first newscast about all things pizza
- Over 100 customers with unique pizza orders and personalities
- Pizza toppings including pepperoni, sausage, onions, and much more
- Equipment upgrades to become the master ovenist
- Simple, fun, and challenging cooking gameplay
- Created by pizza making professionals including the game artist who worked for four years in a pizza kitchen
Previously released for PC via Steam and for mobile devices through the App Store and Google Play, Good Pizza, Great Pizza has been downloaded over 40 million times worldwide. The Switch version is the definitive version of the game, and we really can’t wait to see what you think.
TapBlaze was founded in 2012 with the aim to develop the highest quality casual games for mobile devices and tablets. Our vision is to build an enduring franchise that gamers will still be excited about a decade from now.
About PM Studios
Founded in 2008 and based in Los Angeles, California and Seoul Korea, PM Studios, Inc. is an independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment and mobile applications. More information about PM Studios and its products can be found at www.pm-studios.com.