Goner is a single-player dinosaur-themed first-person survival-horror.
Goner Ready for a Kickstarter Campaign on August 4
Dinosaur-themed 3D survival-horror hitting Steam in 2021
Check our Kickstarter campaign here: Kickstarter.com
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain –July 28, 2020– Independent games
development studio Loco Players is releasing a Kickstarter campaign on
August 4th to fund their new dinosaur-themed survival-horror Goner for
In Goner you will embark on a journey of primal terror starring Anthony
Sunder, a son looking for his missing mother and her expedition crew.
His search will lead him to the location of a ghost island inhabited by
hostile members of a lost civilization and feral fauna you thought
“There’re many dinosaur games but there has been no single player,
story-driven survival-horror game since Dino Crisis was released 20
years ago, and that one was not from the first-person perspective”,
says Yeray Schwartz, CEO at Loco Players.
The developer’s Kickstarter campaign will help them to get more funds
to cover the costs related to production and development. Funds will
be critical to improving core features such as animations, models and
textures, as well as porting the game to other consoles and VR devices.
- Self-manage your hunger, thirst, fatigue, temperature, and health.
- Hunt, collect, cook, drink, rest, or craft.
* Save your progress using a specific consumable in a safe room.
* Limited inventory capacity.
* Day and night cycles with sun and moon phases + weather system.
* Complex AI and behaviors.
* Camouflage your smell with mud or water.
* Two Game Modes: Survival and Story.
* Custom your appearance and defenses with self-made armor or clothes,
building and setting traps.
- The island will be filled with natural dangers such as toxic gases,
poisonous flora and fauna, lava or quicksand.
- Kickstarter: KIckstarter.com
- Official Website: Gonerthegame.com
About Loco Players
Based in the Canary Islands, Spain, Loco Players is a game development
studio in which members are fascinated for dinosaurs and video games. Their
mission is to develop games they themselves enjoy playing. Their vision
is to keep developing games with a soul, keep it indie, and artistic free.
Goner is their first commercial title.