Runbow’s release date for Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 postponed for final polishing
Düren, April 20th 2018 – The colorful racing chaos of award-winning party game Runbow will be postponed for some weeks in order to further optimize the game’s performance.
and 13AM Games
deeply apologize to everyone who’s already looking forward excitedly to play it, but in order to feature the highest quality possible, Runbow
needed to be delayed for PlayStation®Store and Nintendo eShop. But rest assured – it’s just a matter of weeks. You will get the newest date, as soon as it is set.
The same may apply to the retail Runbow Deluxe Edition, due to the digital shift this date will probably shift back a bit as well. The Deluxe Edition will include all DLCs and nice physical goodies.
Runbow features an eye-catching color mechanic that has racers brawl amongst each other while objects and platforms appear or disappear based on the continually changing background color. All multiplayer modes can be played by up to 9 players simultaneously online, while it features 8-player local multiplayer madness on Nintendo Switch as well as 4 player local chaos on PlayStation™4. Besides that, the game features a bevy of content in its single-player modes that will test the skills and minds of any seasoned platformer.
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation®4! The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
With nine-player online madness or with up to four players locally, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons of more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, this is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for! Get ready to Runbow!
For more information please visit Runbow’s official website.