More Festive FunThemed Rewards and Login Bonus this Holiday Season
Please note that although we’re sharing this festive information with you in advance, any coverage of these events and promotions is embargoed until Wednesday, December 23 @ 6am PT (December 24 @ 10pm SGT).
Read on for details on what players will be treated to in-game, and we hope you have a lovely holiday season!
- New Global Original Unit: UR Duane, the Dark Swordsman
– Fans of the popular mobile RPG FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will likely recognize the dark knight Duane – now he’s available to summon from December 23 until January 5 in WOTV FFBE! Players who obtain UR Duane through summoning will have several ways to obtain unit shards and enhancement materials for him, as noted below.
– True to his roots in FFBE, UR Duane’s main job is “Dark Knight of Remorse,” and he also has the “Viking” and “Dragoon” sub jobs. UR Duane is a high attack power offensive unit with high HP, and his unique support abilities as a Dark Knight give him the versatility to fit into nearly any team setup.
– UR Duane can perform the Limit burst “Death Scythe,” which deals 2-hit large damage to targets within range and absorbs a portion of the damage dealt.
– Players can also attempt to summon the brand-new Duane-themed Vision Card: UR “Irresistible Darkness.” When Duane equips this particular card, it imbues him with the Dark Attack Up buff, but it’s also well-suited to other Slack Attack-oriented units.
- Global Festival Login Bonus
From December 23 to January 5, players can obtain up to 50 Duane unit shards, used to enhance their own UR Duane unit, and Global Festival Medals A simply by logging into the game. Players can exchange these medals for unit and vision card shards in the in-game Global Festival Medals Exchange Shops.
- Duane Release Celebration Training Challenge Missions
Players can obtain up to 120 Duane unit shards and other exciting rewards by clearing these limited-time Challenge Missions
- A Present from Global Producer Hiroki – 2021 Countdown Free 10x Summon
Players can celebrate the countdown to the new year by performing one free 10x Summon daily for a total of 90 summons. This daily summon guarantees one unit or vision card of MR rarity or higher.
- A Present from Global Producer Hiroki – Updates #6 Video Release
To celebrate the release of the sixth episode of the WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Updates series, all players will be awarded a special gift of various in-game items, including 2,000 Visiore, 20 million gil, one Rainbow Fragment of Thought, three Rainbow Vision Spheres and more. The Updates #6 video will be available to view here.
- Additional New Units
– Players can attempt to summon UR Luartha and MR Tyytas from December 23 until January 5. Players can also challenge their character quests and hard quests to obtain character shards and valuable enhancement materials.
– UR Luartha is a Fire-element Dual Gunner and can perform the Limit Burst “Speed Break Shot,” which deals 2-hit large damage to targets within range and also lowers their AGI for three turns.
– MR Tyytas is a Dark-element Paladin and can perform the ability “Saintly Wall,” which bestows a barrier on himself that reduces Phys Dmg incurred three times.
- Additional Updates
Main Story Chapter 11, Scene 1 released for all players.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ ,and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download “FINAL FANTASY Portal App®” provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 154 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
# # #
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2019, 2020 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Co-Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO
IMAGE ILLUSTRATION: ISAMU KAMIKOKURYO
FINAL FANTASY, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, TOMB RAIDER and TRIPLE TRIAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.