Limited time Steam discount now available for virtual hobby simulator
London, UK- 23rd March, 2022. Model Builder is the next generation of virtual hobby games that brings the joy of scale model building to enthusiasts and novices alike. Today, Green Man Gaming Publishing and developers Moonlit S.A. are thrilled to announce that the exclusive Model Builder Frostpunk DLC is now available to download for free, adding even more content to the range of vehicles, historical memorabilia and pop culture icons already available.
That’s not all, from today gamers looking to start their model building journey can purchase Model Builder or the Model Builder Frostpunk Bundle on Steam with a fantastic 20% discount. This promotion will run until 5th April 2022. Fans who already have Model Builder can download the Frostpunk DLC for free!
The Frostpunk DLC will add three well-known pieces of equipment from the Frostpunk game – Dreadnought, Automaton and Generator – all ready for you to cut out, assemble and paint in your own style.
About Model Builder
It’s time to get building and get creative! Join the latest trend in simulation games with Model Builder and unleash your creativity by cutting out, assembling and painting your models including planes, tanks, figures, mechs and more. Sell your creations for profit to expand your toolkit, or display them to create stunning and epic scenes for the whole world to see.
- Choose your models – Choose to build vehicles, historical memorabilia, figures and pop culture and earn experience to unlock more models, or paint your favourite models again in a different or unique style.
- Become a master builder – Choose the model you want to create, feel the satisfaction of snipping out the model parts and build your model step by step. Finally, apply the finishing touches so it’s ready for painting.
- The right tools for the job – You have a wide variety of tools available in your toolkit – everything you need to assemble your impressive models and make them shine. You will be able to unlock new tools to help with precision work and finishes, and you will feel like a pro in no time.
- Customise – Now it’s time to get creative! Do you stick to the brief, or make the model your own and pimp it up? With plenty of paint to choose from, a choice of airbrush tools as well as fine detail brushes and impressive decals at your disposal, the sky’s the limit!
- Showcase your masterpieces – Once your model is complete, it’s not the end! You can create stunning and exciting scenes by arranging your model (or models) or showcase them in the photo booth and share them for the world to see.
- Exciting story mode – Go on a fascinating journey in the footsteps of your grandfather Stan and his achievements by unlocking secrets of the past. Take on model building commissions and enter competitions on your journey to become a world-class model builder.
Model Builder is out now for PC via Steam for £14.99 / €16.79 / $19.99 and will be available with a 20% discount until 5th April, 2022.
For more information on Green Man Gaming Publishing please visit the website at https://corporate.greenmangaming.com/news/ and for more information on Moonlit S.A please visit their website https://moonlit.games/.
About Green Man Gaming Publishing
Green Man Gaming Publishing works with developers around the world to bring great indie games to market. Green Man Gaming Publishing is a division of Green Man Gaming, the multi-award-winning global video games retailer and technology business.
About Moonlit S.A.
We are an independent game-dev studio with a software house pedigree to create complete and timeless games. We have been developing projects and technologies for major companies in Poland and abroad for over ten years.
Our technologies, such as Angular Light and Ultimate Water System, won prizes on GameINN 2017 and GameINN 2020. We are currently focusing on our release plan, including two high-quality productions: Model Builder and Dog Trainer.
About 11 bit studios
A collective of talented devs (This War of Mine, Frostpunk) and skillful publishers (Moonlighter, Children of Morta) reaching millions of hardcore gamers all driven by the creation of meaningful entertainment. We’re seeking experienced dev teams to form publishing partnerships with – teams with which we share an artistic sensibility, and the desire to create thought-provoking games while maintaining a smart business approach to the process.