Fort Triumph in All Its Glory! The Tactical Fantasy Is Out Now on Steam
Fort Triumph exits Early Access today! Check out the brand new launch trailer and what major game features await the 1.0 release
Krakow, Poland–April 16th, 2020. All in! Games is proud to announce that the full version of Fort Triumph, a challenging tactics game created by CookieByte Entertainment, is now available on Steam for $24.99 USD. Fort Triumph will release on GOG this April 29 and consoles (Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One) later this year.
Watch Fort Triumph’s brand new launch trailer — https://youtu.be/lF2LAvRsVtM
Kickstarter funded, Fort Triumph has been in Early Access since 2018, receiving regular updates from the developers and lots of love from players, with a “Very Positive” rating on Steam. The full version of Fort Triumph, interface and subtitles, is available in English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Major game features:
- Three story acts filled with 10 to 20 hours of strategic gameplay in a satirical fantasy world
- Fully-interactive environments—you can push, topple, grapple, burn, freeze and crash your way through interactive levels that play into your tactics
- The 8-player Skirmish mode—players can pit themselves against up to 7 AI enemies or their friends in local co-op (hot seat)
- Procedurally generated content—strategic maps with variable locations and events as well as tactical missions, each requiring a different approach
- Four hero classes (Paladin, Barbarian, Mage, Ranger), each with 12 upgradable abilities, and four races (Troll, Goblin, Human, Undead), with their own castles and upgradable buildings
- Cross-class skills that will make each hero unique
About Fort Triumph
Fort Triumph is a challenging and fun fantasy-themed turn-based tactics game. It has been described as part XCOM, part Heroes of Might and Magic III, while adding unique tactical environmental interactions of its own. Explore the world, build towns, collect artifacts, improve your heroes, and influence your tactical surroundings using physics! Original in-game music was created by the award-winning composer Marco Valerio Antonini.
About CookieByte Entertainment
CookieByte Entertainment is a team of tactics-passionate indies who have been working on Fort Triumph since 2016. What started as a trio of friends has grown into a small team of programmers, artists and writers, working from Tel Aviv. Most of the team grew up on tactical turn based games, RPGs and adventure games, but they have a couple of hard core FPS lovers as well as several brave MMORPG survivors.
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a new video game publishing and production company based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team has raised 10M EUR for production and marketing and already signed sixteen games, including Ghostrunner (One More Level), Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity), Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms (Gamera Interactive) and Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous).
Purchase on Steam:
Join the Discord server: