Vienna, Austria/ Munich, Germany, October 6th, 2020: A brand new mission comes to Desperados III with the second DLC of the Desperados III Season Pass. The story continues in “Money for the Vultures Part II: Five Steps Ahead.” The gang returns to Louisiana to challenge a new member of the DeVitt family. Explore a brand new location in the Bayou State, reunite with Isabelle for more Voodoo shenanigans and face off against a mastermind worthy of your talents.
The new mission comes as part of the Desperados III Season Pass and is also sold separately at 5.99 for consoles / 4.99 (PC). The mission is available now.
Watch the Trailer: https://youtu.be/UWgsDbkiwGo
Desperados III is available now at an SRP of € 49.99 / $ 49.99 / £ 44.99 (PC) and € 59.99 / $ 59.99 / £ 54.99 (Consoles).
The Season Pass is available for € 12.99 / $ 12.99 / £ 11.99 (PC) and € 14.99 / $ 14.99 / £ 11.99 (Consoles).
Check out our entire vendor’s tray over at the order website: https://desperadosgame.com/#order-here
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
For more information on the game, please visit:
About Mimimi Games
Mimimi Games was founded by Dominik Abé and Johannes Roth in 2008. The independent, award-winning development studio consists of about 25 employees and is based in Munich. As core studio Mimimi develops for PC as well as consoles and breathed new life into the real-time tactics genre with their title Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun in 2016. Currently, Mimimi is working on Desperados III.