FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Amsterdam, Netherlands – November 25, 2020 – MY.GAMES and the Warface team are happy to announce the release of the new Swarm season in Warface on PC. With this content update, the game is moving onwards to a seasonal system. Swarm features a special co-op PvE mission under a code name inspired by 1980s horror classics, new PvP maps, four brand-new weapons, new sinister enemies, and tons of seasonal rewards. The new season is available now on PC as a free update, with versions for PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch coming soon.
At the center of the new season is the special operation, Swarm. It takes place in a town on the border of the Mojave Desert where people have started to mysteriously disappear. The Warface forces has been told that the Blackwood corporation held samples of an unknown life form from the ship of Martian colonists. The strange creatures have broken free and are now posing danger to all living beings. To combat this threat, the Warface corporation has sent out the elite Sigma-3 squad. Squad members will need to escort cargo through enemy territory and defeat the entity that controls the insects. Team coordination will be vital for success.
Swarm season features:
* New Enemies. Arachnids are fast and dangerous predatory mutant beetles that prefer to hunt in the dark.
* New Boss. The arachnids are controlled by something huge that lurks in the depths of an underground complex. Players will need the most powerful weapons available if they are to deal with this monster.
* New Equipment. A flamethrower with unlimited ammo and an upgradable Unmanned Combat Vehicle.
* 3 new maps for PvP multiplayer: The Free for All PvP mode now includes “Yard 2.0” and “District 2.0”, two popular maps from the Plant the Bomb mode. Also included, a brand-new “Tunnel” map for Team Deathmatch mode.
* Updated reward system. Complete the Special Operation to unlock a box with seasonal rewards.
In addition to the special operation, new maps, and rewards, Swarm season also includes four new alien-themed weapons. Players can gain access to all of these additions immediately via a free update.
To learn more about the update, as well as the latest news regarding the game, head over to the game’s website.
Warface is a widely popular tactical first-person shooter, available for free download on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch with over 86 million registered players. Warface is being developed by Blackwood Games for PC, Allods Team for consoles, and is globally published by MY.GAMES.