London, UK (May 3, 2021) – Today Modiphius Entertainment, the world-class tabletop publisher and creator, is pleased to announce that pre-orders for their Fallout® New Vegas Expansion book are now live on the Modiphius website! Indulging in all the opulent, seedy back-alley dealings the titular town of New Vegas is known for, this fully-featured campaign expansion to Fallout: Wasteland Warfare gives fans of the tabletop wargame a chance to live out their wildest fantasies from the wasteland’s monument to debauchery.
Making a name for oneself on the mean streets of New Vegas can seem insurmountable at a glance, but Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players will have all the tools they need to do so with the Fallout New Vegas Expansion. Be it through new factions, model painting guides, miniature galleries, storyline event systems, game achievements, narrative and fundamental card decks, or the five new scenarios — players will soon learn what happens in New Vegas, stays in New Vegas.
“It’s so exciting to stop being secretive about the Fallout: New Vegas Expansion,” said Chris Birch, co-founder at Modiphius Entertainment. “Few video games have the reverence that Fallout: New Vegas does, and translating what made it great into a wargaming setting was a challenge — though I am confident Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players will love what we have done with this expansion.”
- Viva New Vegas – A rich, captivating storyline based on the legendary exploits of the vault-dweller from Bethesda’s hit RPG video game Fallout: New Vegas
- Two Factions, One City – Picking a fight with either the New California Republic (NCR) or Caesar’s Legion might not be the wisest decision for up-and-comers. However, it’s possible, as both factions are coming in this expansion complete with paintable models
- Pick a Card, Any Card – A brand new set of fundamental cards (items, AI, and unit) tailor-made for the NCR and Caesar’s Legion factions. As well as new narrative cards like the Stranger, Danger, Creature, Event, Explore, and Quests to flesh out games with that distinct New Vegas flavor
- Machines and Monsters – Survivors, Super Mutants, and Robots all have their own distinct and lavishly detailed expansion units to bring the Mojave Desert’s denizens to life in a thrilling tabletop setting
- Whoever Wins the Fight Tells its Tale – New storyline mechanics ensure every game has its own unique outcome
The Fallout tabletop roleplaying game is published under license from Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Vault-Tec, New Vegas, FALLOUT, BETHESDA and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
About Modiphius Entertainment
Modiphius is a British entertainment publisher working with global creative talent to develop unique creative properties. We publish roleplaying games, boardgames, miniatures, novels, cool accessories, and more. Our aim is to inspire those who read, play, or encounter our work with tales of heroism, adventure, and courage.
As well as our own IP: Achtung! Cthulhu, Modiphius has also published other major licensed properties from Star Trek Adventures the roleplaying game, Fallout Wasteland Warfare wargame, and Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms miniatures games, the Kung Fu Panda co-operative board game, and the forthcoming Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game.
About ZeniMax Media Inc.
ZeniMax Media is an interactive media company headquartered outside Washington DC with international publishing offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Eindhoven, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Moscow. Through its subsidiaries, ZeniMax Media creates and publishes original interactive entertainment content for consoles, PCs, and handheld/wireless devices. ZeniMax Media divisions include Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios, id Software, Arkane Studios, Tango Gameworks, MachineGames, ZeniMax Online Studios, Alpha Dog Games, Roundhouse Studios, ZeniMax Europe Ltd., ZeniMax Asia K.K., ZeniMax Asia Pacific Limited, and ZeniMax Australia Pty Ltd. For more information on ZeniMax Media, visit www.zenimax.com.
About Bethesda Softworks.
Bethesda Softworks, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family of companies, is a worldwide publisher of interactive entertainment software. Titles featured under the Bethesda label include such blockbuster franchises as The Elder Scrolls®, Fallout®, DOOM®, QUAKE®, Wolfenstein®, Dishonored®, The Evil Within™, Prey® and RAGE®. For more information on Bethesda Softworks’ products, visit www.bethsoft.com.