Friday, 26th March 2021 – Team17 and Infinigon Games have today announced that the quirky narrative-driven cooking adventure Epic Chef will be making its way onto Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch™ alongside the PC launch later this year. Fresh off the boat, new to the city of Ambrosia, and playing as Zest, players will find themselves in a quest to become the best chef in the kingdom, taking down master chefs in outlan-dish culinary combat along the way.
Before digging into the main course here’s an appetising new video:
A histrionic story-driven adventure, Epic Chef blends together several different genres in order to serve up a unique recipe for players; with farming, foraging, and food fights being a small slice of the action, Ambrosia offers plenty of activities to keep Zest busy from sunrise to sunset. Dynamic recipe creation means nothing is off the menu; players can craft and experiment with thousands of ingredient combinations, creating the very best – and worst – dishes imaginable, all in an attempt to take down the competition.
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that you can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair your dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.
Epic Chef will be available digitally on PC and consoles, and available physically on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
About Infinigon Games.
Infinigon is the project of a group of hardcore gamers who happen to be video game industry professionals. Just a team of gamers working hard to create the games they love to play: unique indie products with an original perspective.
About Team17 Group plc
Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading developer, video games label, and creative partner for developers around the world. Floated on AIM in 2018, Team17, with its extensive portfolio of over 100 titles, embodies the spirit of independent games. In addition to the award-winning Overcooked!, Yoku’s Island Express, and the iconic Worms, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2020, Team17 has helped bring critically acclaimed titles including Hell Let Loose, Moving Out, Golf With Your Friends, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Blasphemous, and The Escapists to gamers everywhere. Visit www.team17.com for more info.
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.