Earthfall: Alien Horde Moves Launch Date
Attention to all defenders of Earth! New intel suggests the imminent alien invasion has been delayed, with the ravenous horde of aliens planning to attack just before Halloween. Please prepare for the new launch as Earthfall: Alien Horde, the all-new local 4-player co-op exclusive to the Nintendo Switch, has been moved from October 11, 2019 to October 29, 2019 and will be available for $19.99 on the Nintendo eShop.
Earthfall: Alien Horde will be available for pre-order on the Nintendo eShop in both North America and Europe beginning October 21, 2019.
- A Horde of Content — 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op — Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above — Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies — Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilizing advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defenses – Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.
ABOUT EARTHFALL: ALIEN HORDE
Earthfall: Alien Horde is a four-player cooperative first-person shooter that challenges players to survive hordes of ruthless alien drones and their inscrutable masters. Experience a battle-tested, upgraded first-person shooter that includes all previous content updates from the original Earthfall at an amazing value. Now featuring a Nintendo Switch exclusive: 4-player local co-op wireless play! For more information on Earthfall: Alien Horde, please visit the official website www.earthfall.com, and follow the game on Facebook and Twitter.