Welcome to the First Dreams Weekly – Don’t Let Your Dreams Be Dreams!
March 18th, 2020 — Dream Shapers and Dream Surfers, welcome to the first of our Dreams Weekly series where we’ll highlight some of the previous week’s latest and greatest in the world of Media Molecule’s Dreams for the PlayStation 4! In the one month since the official launch of the game, there has been an astronomical amount of amazing content created, and we want to share it with you. Keep an eye on your inbox for an update each week, as we scour the internet and Dreams to bring you the best and most interesting games and articles we can find. Let’s get started!
Dreams Can Make Your Dreams Come True
If you aspire to change your game developer skills from a hobby into a proper career, Dreams can help with that!
- Push Square: How Dreams on PS4 Helped Jamie Breeze Land a Job at Media Molecule
- VGC: Dreams Players are Being Employed By Game Studios
Why Write a Review When You Can Create One?
Better yet, why just read a review when you can instead listen to it while collecting things? Collecting things is fun!
Dreams Can Be Both Strange and Realistic
Breathtaking scenery, food that looks so good you want to eat it, and… Mickey Mouse vs Goku!?
- GameRant: Dreams Creator Makes Awesome Realistic Scene
- VICE: ‘Dreams’ Is So Much Weirder and More Interesting Than Video Game Remakes
This Week’s Top Dreams
There’s tons to see inside Dreams so we’ve saved you some time and found what people are talking about this week.
- TheGamer: Dreams: 10 Of The Best User-Created PlayStation Levels
- GameCrate: TOP 10 DREAMS (SO FAR) TO CHECK OUT IN DREAMS FOR PS4