LOS ANGELES (March 25, 2021) – SQUARE ENIX® invites players to exciting DRAGON™ QUEST III: The Seeds of Salvation in-game events in the mobile tactical RPG, DRAGON QUEST TACT. Players can dive into limited-time special quests and events, collect unique rewards and participate in tactical battles against new bosses, now until April 18. Furthermore, in celebration of the game surpassing 5 million downloads, starting on March 31, players will be treated to various exciting rewards, including Guaranteed S-Rank Beginner SP Scout Vouchers, Regular SP Scout Vouchers, and more.
DRAGON QUEST III collaboration content will be introduced to players in stages; content available from today is as follows:
- New Monsters to Scout — For a limited time, players can scout for S-Rank Zoma, the archfiend from DRAGON QUEST III, and A-Rank Boss Troll to add these powerful monsters their roster.
- Event Login Bonus — Players can enjoy exciting bonuses, including Gems and Zoma SP Scout Vouchers, just by logging in daily during the collaboration period.
- Event Quests (Chapters 1-5) — Players can embark on themed quests to earn DRAGON QUEST III Medals, which can be exchanged for various items. In addition, players can collect special rewards, including the A-Rank Headsman’s Axe and armful monster, and recruit brand new monsters such as the silhouette and spiked hare.
- Event Missions — Exclusive rewards, including the armful monster and the Headsman’s Axe weapon, can be earned by completing limited-time event missions.
- DRAGON QUEST III Boss Battles — Players who challenge various infamous DRAGON QUEST III bosses, including Orochi, Boss Troll and Baramos, can earn exclusive DRAGON QUEST III Medals and rewards.
- DRAGON QUEST III Challenge Quests — Players can challenge “The Pyramid’s Treasures” quest once per day. Players can earn special rewards, including the event-exclusive Golden Claws weapon, by beating this quest, which restricts the use of any spells.
- DRAGON QUEST III Battle Road — By completing the limited-time exclusive Skelegon Road, players will earn the Blizzard Rush Scroll.
In DRAGON QUEST TACT, players will embark on an epic, tactical journey to diminish the evil that plagues the world of Orchesterra and join forces with familiar DRAGON QUEST series monsters along the way to save the world. Players will strategically build teams of iconic DRAGON QUEST monsters and direct them in heated tactical battles that unfold on a grid-like map. Along the way, players can recruit new monsters as allies and upgrade their favorites to take on more ferocious battles. Additionally, the Battle Road challenges adventurous players with even more story content for players eager to learn more about their monster allies. New and more experienced players can enjoy this new form of combat in this simple-yet-deep tactical RPG game that features a large roster of beloved monsters.
DRAGON QUEST TACT is available as a free download with in-app purchases on the App Store® or Google Play Store™. Text is supported in English, French, Traditional Chinese and Korean. For more information, please visit: https://dragonquest.square-enix-games.com/tact
DRAGON QUEST TACT Twitter: https://twitter.com/DQTact_EN
Official Website: https://dragonquest.square-enix-games.com/tact
DRAGON QUEST Facebook: www.facebook.com/DragonQuest
DRAGON QUEST Twitter: www.twitter.com/DragonQuest
DRAGON QUEST Instagram: www.instagram.com/DragonQuest
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 159 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
DRAGON QUEST TACT © 2020,2021 ARMOR PROJECT/BIRD STUDIO/SQUARE ENIX All Rights Reserved.
Developed by Aiming Inc.
DRAGON QUEST III: THE SEEDS OF SALVATION © 1988, 2014, 2019 ARMOR PROJECT/BIRD STUDIO /SPIKE CHUNSOFT /SQUARE ENIX. All Rights Reserved.
© SUGIYAMA KOBO
DRAGON QUEST TACT, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.