Founded by parents, Cradlewise is the world’s first AI-driven smart crib with a built-in baby monitor.
San Francisco, California – Jan 11, 2020: Cradlewise today announced that they are launching pre-orders for the Smart Crib across North-America in March, 2021. They had a successful closed launch in the Bay Area/SF in October 2020. Parents have shared glowing reviews after using the crib for a few months.
Now expecting parents all over North America can soon pre-order this smart crib on their website : https://cradlewise.com. Cribs are expected to start shipping in June 2021.
This intelligent baby crib uses AI to learn from the baby’s sleep patterns, spots first signs of wakeup and automatically starts bouncing along with music to soothe the baby to sleep.
A crib that calms : Cradlewise won the prestigious TIME 100 Best Inventions of 2020 in the “Parenting” category.
“We designed a crib that we wanted as parents. Modern baby monitors just inform you that the baby has woken up.” says Radhika Patil, co-founder CEO at Cradlewise. “Cradlewise acts on early wakeup signs and automatically soothes the baby back to sleep.”
“It’s a long overdue tech upgrade for the good old wooden crib”, says Sonny Vu, Founder ex-CEO of Misfit.
Cradlewise is your baby’s sleep companion from birth to 24 months.
- Sense early wake-up: Cradlewise crib has an integrated baby monitor that senses early wakeup signs. Early detection is crucial as it helps safeguard baby sleep.
- Self-learning crib: The crib learns from the baby’s sleep patterns and adapts to the changing needs.
- All in one solution: A bassinet-crib-baby monitor from newborn to toddler.
- Sleep Analytics: Monitor your baby and get actionable sleep insights on the smartphone app.
For more information, visit https://cradlewise.com.
About Cradlewise: Founded in 2019, Cradlewise, Inc has offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. They have raised $1M in venture capital from SOSV (the world’s largest investor in hardware) and Sonny Vu, co-founder ex-CEO of Misfit. Founders are husband and wife co-founders who have built this crib from their parenting experience.
Highlights of our journey :
- Designed by parents for parents. Watch a 1:30 video on how it works.
- $1M raised in funding from SOSV and Sonny Vu (founder CEO of Misfit)
- Parents are saving more than 2 hours everyday! Watch a 1:28 video to see what parents are saying about us.
- We recently won the TIME Best Inventions 2020 Award in the parenting category.