Publisher Kalypso Media has today announced that the HD remaster of celebrated strategy pioneer Commandos 2 is available today on Nintendo Switch™. Featuring a full high-definition revamp of its Pyro Studios predecessor, Commandos 2 – HD Remaster for Nintendo Switch™ adds reworked tutorials, campaign missions, and optimised support for both the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con and Pro Controller.
New recruits and vets alike are welcomed to join the Commandos 2 – HD Remaster exclusive Nintendo Switch edition live stream hosted by Lt. Patrick Leuschner today at 10am PST.
Take control of an elite group of Allied commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of progressively demanding missions. In this World War II genre-defining classic, explore interactive environments and use unique skill sets to complete missions against seemingly impossible odds.
- Experience the Commandos series in HD for the first time on Nintendo Switch™
- Every tutorial and campaign mission revamped with reworked controls and modernized UI
- Access authentic WWII vehicles, scenarios and weaponry such as tanks and bazookas
- 10 missions spanning 9 day/night environments, all with realistic weather effects
- Steal, climb and swim to accomplish missions within fully interactive environments
- Play as an eclectic cast of characters, including Green Beret, Sniper and Whiskey the dog
- Experiment with skills and approaches in challenging, against-the-odds style gameplay
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com
About the Kalypso Media Group
Kalypso Media Group GmbH is a fully independent publisher, developer and marketer of interactive entertainment software with 150 employees in 9 locations in Germany, England, Japan, and the United States, including Kasedo Games, Kalypso Media’s digital-first label, and three development studios – Realmforge Studios (Dungeons series), Gaming Minds Studios (Railway Empire, Port Royale) and Claymore Game Studios (upcoming Commandos game).
More information about the Kalypso Media Group is available at www.kalypsomedia.com.