SEGA releases a new trailer for Sonic Colors: Ultimate that captures the thrill found in Dr. Experience Eggman’s incredible interstellar amusement park. The new HD remake will put Sonic fans to the test! You can challenge Metal-Sonic, explore the world with the new Wisp power-ups, or just enjoy the new soundtrack. These and many other features await in Sonic Colors: Ultimate , which will be released in stores on September 7, 2021 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One consoles and Nintendo Switch.
- Sonic’s speed and unstoppable action: Accelerate to adrenaline-pumping speeds, zoom through challenging worlds and maneuver Sonic through dangerous obstacles. Plan your attacks perfectly, and thus charge your boost to reach super sonic speeds.
- Interstellar amusement park: Discover and experience fascinating surroundings, for example Sweet Mountain, which is filled with all kinds of sweets, or the Aquarium Park, with its countless pools full of sea creatures. All parks and attractions are located around the mysterious Astro amusement park.
- Wisp Power-Ups : Sonic improves his skills by harnessing the extraterrestrial powers of the Wisps. These can be used to defeat enemies as well as uncover the secrets that cloud the interstellar amusement park. With the ghost wisp, even massive objects can be penetrated and alternative paths discovered.
- Better than ever : Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch. Sonic Colors: Ultimate is colorful and trumps with revised graphics, refined controls and many other gameplay upgrades. Thanks to backward compatibility, the title can also be played on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S.
- “Rival-Rush” mode : Test your skills against Metal-Sonic. Defeat him to unlock more rewards.
Sonic Colors: Ultimate will be available in stores on September 7th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One consoles and Nintendo Switch. The retail version also includes an exclusive Baby Sonic keyring.
SEGA® of America, Inc. is the American arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA CORPORATION, a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. SEGA of America’s website is located at www.sega.com .
SEGA Europe Ltd. Belongs to the Japanese SEGA Corporation, one of the world’s largest providers of interactive entertainment for the home and arcade sector. SEGA develops and sells interactive entertainment software for a variety of platforms, including PCs, handhelds and game consoles from Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Computer Entertainment. Further information can be found on the website of SEGA Europe Ltd. at: www.sega-europe.com
The group’s publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe, America, Australia and Asia. Koch Media has more than 25 years of experience in the digital media business and has risen to become a leading global publishing partner. The Koch Media Group runs a multi-label strategy with fully owned publishing units such as Deep Silver, Milestone, Vertigo Games and Ravenscourt, publishing games for consoles, PC and VR platforms across all physical and digital channels.
Additionally, as global publishing partner Koch Media has formed long-term multi-national publishing collaborations with numerous game publishers including Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, Capcom, CI Games, Giants Software, Kalypso, Koei Tecmo, Konami, Paradox, Sega, SNK, Square Enix, Techland, Tripwire, Warner Bros, and many others.
With its parent company in Höfen, Austria, and the Publishing HQ in Munich, Germany, Koch Media owns local publishing companies in Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Australia, the United States as well as Japan and Hong Kong.
The Koch Media Group owns nine game development studios: Deep Silver Volition (Champaign, IL / USA), Deep Silver Dambuster Studios (Nottingham / UK), Deep Silver Fishlabs (Hamburg / Germany), Warhorse Studios (Prague / Czech Republic), Milestone (Milan / Italy), Voxler (Paris / France), Flying Wild Hog (Warsaw, Kraków, Rzeszów / Poland), Free Radical Design (Nottingham / UK) and Vertigo Games (Rotterdam / The Netherlands). Additionally, the Koch Media Group collaborates with numerous independent development studios around the world.
Part of the Koch Media Group is also Koch Films, a leading European independent film distributor with business primarily in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy as a cinema, TV, online and Home Entertainment distributor. The Koch Media Group also owns Gaya Entertainment, a leading video game merchandise company in Munich, Germany, and the Quality Assurance Facility in Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Koch Media is an Embracer Group company.