- An absolutely ridiculous champion roster with a robot janitor named Jan Itor, the gods’ Arbiter of Destruction, and everything in between. All with creative and modernized champion kits that are just plain fun to play.
- Simple to learn, but full of depth on every level, including intuitive item system that removes complex recipes while retaining flexibility.
- “Augments” allow a champion to be played multiple ways, increasing variety without increasing the learning curve.
- Rogue-lite “Blessings” ditch the boring objective dance, giving teams a chance to vote on team-wide buffs or mini-game events
- Game mode “Circuitball” provides clutch playmaking and intense action that’s sure to make you say “Let’s play one more” (Standard MOBA modes to come)
- “Small Indie Company”, but for real! Circuits is built on community feedback with changes often implemented the same week they are suggested. Come give us your opinion!