No tricks, just treats… that will fright and delight moviegoers this Halloween season. This fall season, Fathom Events offers something for everyone with presentations featuring paranormal activities, supernatural stories, aliens, scares and spirits. From classic film and iconic television to fan favorites and beloved anime, audiences will call on the Ghostbusters; enter “The Twilight Zone” in honor of its 60th anniversary; experience the terrestrial horrors of “Alien;” peer into the mind of Rob Zombie; get creeped out by Jonathan Breck for the third time; and be carried away with Hayao Miyazaki’s “Spirited Away.”
- Ghostbusters: Sunday, October 6, and Thursday, October 10, at 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. local time both days
- Paranormal activity never looked as good, or as funny, as it did in the summer of 1984, when “Ghostbusters” became a pop-culture phenomenon – and 35 years later, Fathom Events is giving movie fans a chance to get slimed again, but for two nights only. The film boasts an incredible cast led by Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson as a group of intrepid paranormal investigators who go into business for themselves to rid haunted buildings of troublesome spirits, unaware that their endeavor could save the world.
- EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: An introduction that reunites key cast members, sharing the memories of making a film that remains a cultural touchstone, and features unearthed and rarely seen alternate takes from famous scenes.
- The Twilight Zone: A 60th Anniversary Celebration: Thursday, November 14, at 7:00 p.m. local time
- From the four repeating notes of its theme music to its unforgettable tales of the supernatural and the surreal, few television series have reshaped the medium as much as Rod Serling’s “The Twilight Zone.” This one-night event will feature digitally restored versions of six quintessential episodes to celebrate the series’ 60th anniversary.
- EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: An all-new documentary short about the life, imagination and creativity of creator Serling, whose thought-provoking introductions continue to mesmerize fans.
- TCM Big Screen Classics: Alien: Sunday, October 13, at 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.; Tuesday, October 15, at 7:00 p.m.; Wednesday, October 16, at 7:00 p.m. (all local times)
- In the summer of 1979, moviegoers journeyed into deep space and met with unimaginable horror as they discovered director Ridley Scott’s science-fiction/horror masterpiece Alien. Working from a screenplay by Dan O’Bannon and a story by O’Bannon and Ronald Shusett, Scott created a film dripping in dread, one that upended audience expectations for a science-fiction film by combining a futuristic setting with extreme terror.
- EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: Special commentary before and after the film from TCM Primetime Host Ben Mankiewicz.
- Rob Zombie’s 3 From Hell: Monday, October 14 at 7:00 p.m. local time
- Horror icon and heavy metal mastermind Rob Zombie’s “3 From Hell” is returning for an encore on big screens across the U.S. This is the final chance for audiences to experience the follow-up to “House of 1,000 Corpses” and “The Devil’s Rejects,” and the latest installment in the blood-soaked Firefly family trilogy on the big screen.
- EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: This special encore event will feature an intro from Zombie, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film and a brand-new commemorative poster (while supplies last – first come, first serve).
- Jeepers Creepers 3: Thursday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m. local time
- “Jeepers Creepers” became a staple in the scary movie category 18 years ago, followed by the sequel in 2003. The latest installment, “Jeepers Creepers 3,” originally release in 2017 returns by as a one-night cinema event just one week before All Hallows’ Eve.
- EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: An interview with Jonathan Breck, who plays The Creeper in all three films in the franchise, plus special bonus footage.
- Studio Ghibli Fest 2019:Spirted Away: Sunday, October 27, at 12:55 p.m. (dub); Monday, October 28, at 7:00 p.m. (sub); Wednesday, October 30, at 7:00 p.m. (dub) (all local times)
- Winner of the Academy Award® for Best Animated Feature, Hayao Miyazaki’s wondrous fantasy adventure is a dazzling masterpiece from one of the most celebrated filmmakers in the history of animation. Overflowing with imaginative creatures and thrilling storytelling, “Spirited Away” became a worldwide smash hit, and is one of the most critically acclaimed films of all time.