Award-winning Party Game Releases Across Major Platforms Today
January 31st, 2019 — Sudden Event Studios and Whitethorn Digital are excited to announce their frantic blast of a party game BOMBFEST has arrived on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC for $19.99!
Battle with bombs and try to be the last player standing in BOMBFEST, a local multiplayer game for you and up to three friends. Whoever’s left standing at the end of each round earns the most points, and the player with the most points at the end wins. Duke it out in wooden forts, on folding chairs, and inside the kitchen sink as you attempt to eliminate your foes — but don’t get caught in a chain reaction of explosions!
BOMBFEST features 2-button controls and simple mechanics that are quick to learn and fun to master. It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert gamer or a party game novice – anyone can pick-up and play!
- 4-player, local-multiplayer for friendly battles or settling grudges
- 10 unique bombs for blowing away the competition
- 12 hand-crafted stages for you to duke it out on
- Plenty of options and modifiers to customize your experience
- Unlock new bombs, stages, characters, and more as you play
- Free content updates after launch are in our plans as well! Including new bombs, stages, characters, and accessories to unlock
To learn more, visit: https://www.playbombfest.com/
Xbox One Page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/bombfest/9n79mg04bvq1
About Sudden Event Studios
Sudden Event is a small development studio working out of Erie, PA featuring the creative talents of Zac Pierce and Marisa Hike. Learn more on the team’s personal websites.
About Whitethorn Digital
Whitethorn Digital is an Erie, Pennsylvania-based publisher of off-beat, narrative-heavy, wildly unique video game experiences. Learn more about us on our website.