- Cam Lao Nam Terrain – Explore a unique 300 km2 terrain representing the Vietnam War’s entire Area of Operations, including the Ho Chi Minh Trail which ran from North Vietnam through neighboring Laos and Cambodia to South Vietnam.
- 4 Factions – Fight as the United States Army (including the covert MACV-SOG Special Forces unit), Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN), People’s Army of Vietnam (PAVN) or Viet Cong. All sides come equipped with their own uniforms and gear.
- 50+ Weapons – Engage the enemy with detailed recreations of pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, grenade launchers, and a diverse range of weapon accessories. Your arsenal is reinforced by deadly grenades, traps, and other special items.
- 50+ Vehicles & Static Weapons (including variants) – Wage war in the jungles, mountains, cities, rivers, and islands of Vietnam with several variations of armed helicopters, gunboats, light tanks, cars, trucks, static weapons, one jet, five small boats, and two bicycles.
- Multiplayer Co-op Campaign – Operate deep within enemy territory as a member of a clandestine MACV-SOG recon team in a fully voice-acted campaign that consists of 6 highly replayable co-op missions for up to 14 players.
- 9 Multiplayer Scenarios – Play 9 new scenarios in Arma 3’s official End Game, Warlords, Zeus, and Escape game modes. The “Ash & Trash” bonus mission tasks you with flying routine helicopter missions around the beautiful countryside and landmarks of Cam Lao Nam.
- 5 Single-player Scenarios – Become familiar with the weapons, vehicles, and equipment used during the Vietnam War in two new Showcase scenarios. Additionally, there is a mission for both MACV and PAVN that introduces you to jungle combat from either perspective. The “Ash & Trash” bonus mission can also be enjoyed in single-player.
- Sounds & Effects – Experience ‘Nam with immersive audio meticulously designed to reproduce the sound of jungle guerrilla warfare: wildlife calls, disturbed vegetation, quiet whispers of “Charlie”, bullet cracks, explosions, and the loud cries of the wounded.
- Music – Listen to an atmospheric soundtrack that consists of rock and blues, and a cinematic score composed with Vietnamese instruments. Players can tune into an in-game radio channel that also broadcasts original Armed Forces Vietnam news and adverts that ran at the time.
About Bohemia Interactive
Bohemia Interactive a.s., is based in the Czech Republic, was established in 1999, and develops PC, console, and mobile games. Our story began with our first game, Arma: Cold War Assault (originally published by Codemasters as Operation Flashpoint) which was released back in 2001. It sold 2 million copies, received numerous industry awards, and was praised by critics and players alike. Since then, we’ve grown from a ragtag bunch of garage devs to an international family of over 300 professionals – working on games like Arma 3, DayZ, Ylands, Vigor, and various other projects. Our ambition: to make games that act as platforms for people to explore, create, and connect. More information is available at www.bohemia.net.