Anaheim, CA, September 23, 2019 – Bluefin, a Bandai Namco group company and the leading North American distributor of toys, collectibles, and hobby merchandise from Japan and Asia, brings a comprehensive array of products from its arsenal of leading collectibles brands to the 2019 New York Comic Con.
The 2019 New York Comic Con takes place October 3rd – 6th at the Javits Convention Center in Manhattan and is the East Coast’s biggest pop culture convention. The annual gathering plays host to the latest and greatest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies, and television. More information on New York Comic Con is available at: http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com.
For this year’s convention, Bluefin announces exclusives and first-to-market products from popular brands such as Storm Collectibles, Bandai Hobby and Tamashii Nations. Bluefin also proudly announces a special Tamashii Nations installation to be located in the Javits Center’s Crystal Palace and the 2019 Dragon Ball World Adventure attraction.
Attendees are invited to visit Bluefin brands at the following booths:
Crystal Palace Tamashii Nations Installation
Tamashii Nations / Bandai Hobby – #1903
Tamashii Nations / Storm Collectibles – #1520
Dragon Ball World Adventure – #1612
Bluefin and Bandai will erect a Japanese-inspired village display that will showcase a wide array of collectibles and other exhibits from the renowned brands. Catch a special life-size Darth Vader Meisho Movie Realization display depicting the Dark Lord in traditional Samurai armor.
A comprehensive collection of Star Wars Meisho Movie Realization figures also will be for sale. Take advantage of a number of special gift-with purchase promotions.
Tamashii Nations (Booth #1903 & #1520)
Booth #1520 will be where a variety of exclusives from the Dragon Ball World Adventure will be available for purchase. Booth #1903 will showcase and offer for purchase a wide variety of other Tamashii Nations’ items from Gundam, Star Wars, Marvel and more.
Metal Build – Strike Freedom Gundam Soul Blue Version · MSRP: $270
Tickets for the Dragon Ball Exclusives will be handed out at the beginning of each day at Booth #1520. The tickets will include a return time, and grant fans access to purchase all of the exclusives.
Special Tamashii Nations NYCC promotions at the booth include:
- Buy-One, Get One Half-Off on all Star Wars Meisho Movie Realization Samurai Figures and Marvel Manga Realization figures
- Buy-One Get-One-Free on S.H.Figuarts Street Fighter figures
- Purchase any 2 S.H.Figurarts Joker figures for $55.00 (4 version to choose from)
- Purchase any 2 Star Wars Meisho figures and receive one of the following – a free Star Wars Meisho Movie Realization enamel pin, a FREE Star Wars Meisho Movie Realization t-shirt or a FREE Star Wars Meisho Movie Realization fan
- Purchase any Marvel S.H.Figurarts figure and receive a FREE Wolverine Marvel Meisho Manga shirt and poster.
- Numerous other figure and effects parts bundles for Dragon Ball and Cowboy Bebop
Bandai Spirits Hobby (Booth #1903)
Model builders are invited to catch a wide variety of Gundam (GunPla) and Star Wars model kits.
- Gundam HG Destiny [Clear Color] · MSRP: $25
- Gundam HG Freedom vs. Force Impulse · MSRP: $48
- Gundam HG Narrative C-Packs · MSRP: $26
- Gundam MG Zaku High Version Ka · MSRP: $100
- Gundam RG Sazaki [Clear Color] · MSRP: $50
- Gundam SDCS Zeta Gundam [Clear Color] · MSRP: $13
- Gundam HG 00 Sky [Clear Color] · MSRP: $18
- Gundam MG Tallgeeze II (Special Color Coating) · MSRP: $80
- Star Wars 0-0-0 Character Model Kit · MSRP: $28
Specially designed 40th anniversary Gundam apparel will be available to purchase at the booth. Also select from an array of Gundam 40th Anniversary enamel pins as a special gift-with-purchase.
Storm Collectibles (Booth #1520)
Street Fighter fans and collectors are invited to catch 3 unique NYCC Exclusive releases:
- Mortal Kombat Scorpion “Bloody” Version · MSRP: $70
- Mortal Kombat Cyber Smoke · MSRP: $70
- Mortal Kombat Kazuya “Final Battle” Version · MSRP: $70
Also catch a pair of exclusive Storm Collectibles NYCC First-to-Market Products:
- Mortal Kombat Cyrax · MSRP: $75
- Mortal Kombat Cammy · MSRP: $85
Take advantage of a special Buy One, Get One Half-Off on all Storm Collectibles products (excluding NYCC Exclusives, Gears of War products and First-to-Market products).
Dragon Ball World Adventure (#1612)
Dive into the world of Dragon Ball at New York Comic Con with an expansive collection of multi-faceted interactive installations that will delight fans and attendees. Catch interactive kiosks featuring the latest Dragon Ball video game titles from Bandai Namco Entertainment, including Dragon Ball Z Kakarot, Dragon Ball Z Fighter, Dragon Ball Legends, and Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. Also browse a variety of Dragon Ball exclusive action figures and premiums that will be available for purchase.
- S.H.Figuarts Son Goku Kid · MSRP: $55
- S.H.Figuarts Ultimate Son Gohan · MSRP: $55
- S.H.Figuarts Golden Frieza · MSRP: $65
- S.H.Figuarts Goku Black-Super Saiyan Rose · MSRP: $75
- S.H.Figuarts Zero Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta · MSRP: $65
- Figure-Rise Standard Super Saiyan Gogeta · MSRP: $35
Tickets for the Dragon Ball World Adventure Exclusives will be handed out at the beginning of each day. The tickets will include a return time, and grant fans access to purchase all of the exclusives.
Dragon Ball exclusive items also available for purchase at Tamashii Nations Booth #1520.
Gundam Builder’s Workshop (Booth #1612)
Dive into the creative world of GunPla model building in a special workshop area. Bluefin/Bandai Hobby representatives will be present to help attendees build their very own FREE Gundam Kit Collection Item (while supplies last).
Bluefin is a leading master and channel distributor of Japanese toys, collectibles, novelty and hobby products. The company’s extensive product line features a diverse and continually expanding catalog of high quality and popular collectibles from Asia. As a Bandai Namco group company, Bluefin distributes products in the U.S. for Bandai Tamashii Nations, Hobby and Shokugan. The company’s array of brand offerings also includes products from Storm Collectibles, Mr. Hobby/GSI, SEN-TI-NEL and Flame Toys, for which the company is the North American exclusive distributor. Bluefin is also the official North American consumer products and retail development partner for Studio Ghibli. Additional company information is available at: https://bluefinbrands.com/