Big news for fans of insatiable bloodlust, dismemberment, and gruesome fatalities: cheats are back!
In case the news flew past you like a bat out of Hell, Ziggurat Interactive is making dreams — and nightmares — come true, with new patches for BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped that bring back the most highly requested feature from fans: the original cheat codes.
This exciting addition comes alongside several additional fixes for common issues, such as visual errors, crashes, audio glitches, as well as changes to achievement/trophy functionality. These patches are available for Xbox, Playstation, and Switch players.
A note for trophy and achievement hunters: with great power comes great responsibility! If you’re going for 100% completion, remember to turn off cheats, as trophies/achievements will not unlock when they are in use. But after you’ve completed the game, feel free to celebrate by dancing around frozen, helpless enemies. Or by dismembering them one at a time.
Continue reading for a breakdown of some of the other notable fixes in these patches.
BloodRayne: ReVamped Patch Notes:
- Fixed a rendering issue that caused visual errors when using Rayne’s Aura Vision ability
- Fixed two issues that were causing errors/crashes for users with their console language set to German
- Fixed an issue that was causing game audio to glitch when transitioning between levels
- User settings such as brightness, volume, and controller vibration are now saved properly when adjusted in the menu
BloodRayne 2: ReVamped Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue affecting lip-syncs in animations and cutscenes
- Physics when throwing enemies with the harpoon and feeding fatalities have been improved
- Fixed issues causing pre-rendered cinematics on Switch not to play
- Improved achievements and trophies
- Trophy “Amateur Electrician” now correctly unlocks when completing the level “Shroud Tower – Feral”
- Unlock progress for specific achievements/trophies will now restore correctly when loading a save file
- Descriptions for several achievements/trophies have been updated to more accurately reflect the unlock conditions
Last but far from least, for those interested in experiencing the visceral vampire action on the go, both ReVamped games will be 15% off on the Nintendo Switch eShop until February 18, 2022.
The third-person horror action series BloodRayne introduced gamers to Rayne, a brutal half-vampire femme fatale traveling the world to foil Nazi plans, battle supernatural threats, and uncover more about her vampiric heritage. Featuring a unique protagonist, fast-action combat, vampiric powers, and a globe-spanning storyline, BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 offer a dynamic and visceral gameplay experience. Beloved by fans and critics alike, BloodRayne became a true cross-media phenomenon, spanning games, comics, and films across the early 2000s.
Ziggurat Interactive has published over 100 retro classic games, with new games releasing every month. Keep up to date on the latest news from Ziggurat on Facebook, Twitter, and the company’s official website.
© 2022 Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. BloodRayne is a trademark of Ziggurat Interactive, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.