The VR version of Blair Witch boasts environments that have been redesigned for more interactivity and to accommodate new creature encounters, a new control system and mechanics for your companion dog such as petting and fetching gestures to help immerse players in the story.
- Pet Bullet to make sure he knows he’s a good boy
- Change up his look with a variety of new collars
- Give Bullet treats. In the VR edition, he’ll take them right from your hand
- Bullet can help you track scents through the forest, just give him an object to sniff
- Enjoy the company of your best buddy and shake his paw any time
- Environments have been redesigned for more interactivity
- Objects to catch, throw, or stack on top of each other
- A marker to draw on paper and other objects
- Drawers, doors, gates, and car trunk open at a touch
- Breaking branches
- Operation of mechanical elements: handles, buttons, opening locks with a key, padlock codes, etc…
- New control system
- New sounds and in-game events to surprise and scare the player.
- Additional creature encounters
Find more about Blair Witch: Oculus Rift Edition at:
***ESRB Notice*** This trailer/video may only be displayed if it is behind an age-gate that: (1) is age-neutral (i.e., requires the user to input their date of birth or select it from a drop-down bar; (2) employs reasonable technical measures to keep underage users from re-entering their age after initially being denied access; and (3) does not display any ESRB rating information on the video player or the age-gate itself. Failure to implement these requirements may jeopardize your ability to obtain material of this nature from us in the future. More information about the ESRB can be found at: www.esrb.org
Legal Line: ®, ™ & © 2020 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. Bloober ®, ™ & © 2020 Bloober Team S.A. (Inc.) and Bloober Team NA. All Rights Reserved.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
About Bloober Team
Based in Krakow, Poland, and established in 2008, Bloober Team is an independent game development studio of over 100 people. The company focuses on creating mature horror games with a deep story and an eerie atmosphere, key ingredients of a chilling and memorable experience. Bloober Team has extensive experience and passion working on acclaimed horror games including Blair Witch, Layers of Fear, Observer: System Redux and the recently released The Medium.