GOOD GOLIATH NOW AVAILABLE FOR PLAYSTATION VR, OCULUS RIFT & HTC VIVE WITH FANS BATTLING OVER MINI ENEMIES
Tower Over Miniature Angry Mobs in this Family-Friendly Arcade-Style Adventure
SAN DIEGO, CA – MARCH 31, 2020 – Once upon a time, a gentle giant woke from a deep slumber to discover himself under attack by an angry mob of tiny villagers. No, this isn’t Gulliver’s Travels — this is Good Goliath! Step into a storybook world and play as a gentle giant defending itself from hordes of pitchfork-wielding villagers, cavalry-mounted soldiers and flying devilish imps in this VR action title from Knocktwice Games, now available on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, and Steam VR for $19.99.
With wave-based tower defense gameplay, where you represent the ‘tower,’ you’ll need to do everything in your power to survive the never-ending onslaught. Journey through Disney-movie inspired levels and demolish buildings to find hidden treasure, target explosive barrels to cause more mayhem on enemies, and engage in the most epic tossing and catching contests against gargantuan bosses.
Watch the trailer for Good Goliath HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-FqREOr5sA
The debut VR game from the veteran team of Donny Hamilton and Christoph Biehn, they have used their development experience from Disney and Sony to recreate the vivid storybook world and a colorful cast of characters of animated films into the virtual reality land of Good Goliath.
“A big focus in developing Good Goliath was creating the feeling of being a giant stepping into a village straight from a Disney animated film,” states Donny Hamilton, Creative Director and Co-Founder of Knocktwice Games. “It’s a ton of fun catching pesky enemies out of the air and throwing them back to cause all sorts of mayhem and we feel we’ve created an awesomely wholesome VR experience that all players can enjoy.”
- Nine Action-Packed Levels: Fight your way through medieval worlds, oceans overrun with pirates, and underworld realms, exploring each level rife with mini and massive bosses. Seek out hidden treasure then customize your experience to unlock new sets of hands – you never know when you can use an extra pair!
- Enemies Are Your Ammo: Who needs a sword when you have angry little villagers being thrown at you? Use not only pitchforks and barrels to defend yourself, but catch the tiny humans launched at you then throw ‘em back! Your ammo is only limited by what or who you can catch. Not everyone is your enemy – keep an eye out for your friendly neighborhood baker floating through levels with energy-filled cake to help you get back to tip-top health.
- Storybook-Style Comical Worlds: Dive into themed biomes, such as Medieval, Pirate, and Hell World, each filled with unique bosses and enemies.
- Multi-Staged Bosses: After surviving waves of tiny enemies on each level, face off with formidable mini-bosses that include fire-tossing flying witches and boulder-throwing giants. Each world culminates in a gigantic standoff against a challenging monstrous boss even larger than you!
- Simple, Yet Challenging Gameplay: Kick back and relax while you play; with easy in-game mechanics, you can be a giant sitting or standing! Unlock special objectives, locate secrets in each level, and earn bronze, silver, and gold trophies. Pattern-based gameplay of punching, dodging, catching, and throwing makes the game accessible for players of any level.
Good Goliath is now available on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, and Steam VR for $19.99. For more information, follow Good Goliath on Twitter, follow them on Instagram, and visit www.knocktwicegames.com.
ABOUT KNOCKTWICE GAMES
Founded in 2016, Knocktwice Games is a San Diego-based game development studio. Led by former Disney and PlayStation veterans Donny Hamilton and Christoph Biehn, the studio infuses their passion and expertise for creating rich characters and vibrant worlds into highly enjoyable games and experiences. With previous experience working on titles such as Epic Mickey, Second Life, and MLB: The Show, Knocktwice Games fuses the combined knowledge of Hamilton and Biehn to create lively games full of detailed animations. Good Goliath is Knocktwice Games’ first project.