Gameplay trailer featuring first look at battles with giant space colossi and capital ships.
Manchester, UK – June 11, 2020 — Revealed back in March of 2021, atmospheric horror flight-sim HAUNTED SPACE emerges with a brand-new trailer. Merge Games, in conjunction with developer, Italian Games Factory are pleased to show fans an in-engine trailer that showcases exhilarating dogfights, ship crafting, and battles with giant spacefaring colossi.
- Traverse multiple unique star systems, each filled with danger and intrigue.
- Play in first-person or third-person perspective as you overcome the challenges of this dangerous backwater of space.
- Overcome the odds in fierce multi-stage boss battles against ancient God-like creatures composed of organic matter and space debris.
- Trade and craft new ships and ship equipment using powerful and customisable ship modification tools – create and buy new weapons, shields, cargo containers, engines and more.
- Stunning ray tracing effects and immersive audio put you in the heart of the action like never before.
- Difficult choices will have to be made when allocating scarce resources and credits to outfit engines, cargo holds and armaments.
About Merge Games
Merge is an independent video game publisher and distributor based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes and distributes interactive software worldwide for personal computers and video games consoles. Merge also specialises in publishing collectable games for retail and worldwide digital distribution for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com.