NEW YORK, NY (September 10, 2020) – Atari® — one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and interactive entertainment producers — today released Atari Combat: Tank Fury™, a new tank-themed, match-3 puzzle role-playing game (RPG). Developed by Kung Fu Factory, Atari Combat: Tank Fury is available now on iPhone and iPad and Android devices.
- App Store: https://uberstrategist.link/ACTF-iOS
- Google Play: https://uberstrategist.link/ACTF-Android
“We have worked hard in developing a unique game that offers something new in the match-3 genre,” said Daryl Pitts, President and Executive Producer at Kung Fu Factory. “Beyond adding military themes and RPG elements, Atari Combat: Tank Fury also looks beautiful thanks to our signature high-quality 3D animated production process.”
“The match-3 genre is one of the most popular in the mobile gaming industry, and Atari Combat: Tank Fury offers something new to traditional genre fans, while also appealing to those interested in playing more realistic, military-themed puzzle RPGs on mobile devices,” added Jean-Marcel Nicolai, COO of Atari.
Key Features Include:
- Collect and upgrade a fleet of historical armored vehicles from a global arsenal
- Complete over 200 missions in gorgeous 3D animated environments
- Unlock campaigns, build a powerful military base, and reap rewards for completing the most challenging missions
- Best other players in fast-paced, immersive PvP and PvE battles
- Show your tactical and strategic chops by participating in weekly live events
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Atari is an interactive entertainment company. As an iconic brand that transcends generations and audiences, the company is globally recognized for its multi-platform, interactive entertainment and licensed products. Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world-renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, and RollerCoaster Tycoon®. Atari has offices in New York and Paris. Visit us online at www.Atari.com.
©2020 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Atari wordmark and logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc.
ABOUT KUNG FU FACTORY
Kung Fu Factory is a Los Angeles-based independent game developer devoted to creating fun games of all kinds. Whether mobile, console, or PC online, our team of industry veterans brings their unique experience to the goal of making every high-quality game we produce an innovative, entertaining experience that you can’t put down.