|Join us for a FREE movie night out on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza at The Tobin Center the second Friday of most months. The plaza will open at 6:30pm and the screening will begin at 7:30pm, so bring your lawn chairs or a blanket and enjoy the movie on our 32-foot LED video wall! Full concessions and bar available.
No pets, outside food, or drinks allowed on the plaza, please.
Not sure what to expect? Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your movie night under the stars.
- Parking is available at the Tobin Center Parking Garage, located at (located at 227 4th Street, 78205)
- Be sure to arrive early to pick your spot. You don’t want to have to walk around through crowds of people in the dark after the movie has started.
- Bring blankets and low lawn chairs (no taller than 32″ to avoid blocking the view of others). We will also have chairs available.
- During cooler months, bring layers of clothing – a long-sleeved shirt and a light jacket. It can cool off quickly after the sun goes down.
- Invite your friends. Movie nights are a great opportunity to get together and enjoy the warm summer evenings with friends and family!