Rome, Italy – 16th February, 2021. VLG Publishing (a label owned by award-winning video game publisher, Leonardo Interactive) and developer Studio V are thrilled to announce that psychological investigative thriller Dry Drowning will launch on Nintendo Switch on 22nd February, 2021.
Dry Drowning is a visual novel that takes a stark look at a near-future dominated by dark forces in positions of power. The game immerses players into the world of Mordred Foley – a troubled private detective with a genuinely shady past – and his mission to lift the lid on a serial killer taking out targets in a dystopian future. Weighed down by a dark history of his own, Foley’s world is one gripped by tyranny, where the hunger for power at the top results in society sinking to the absolute bottom.
Dry Drowning features:
- Choices that really matter: More than 150 story branches and three completely different endings.
- Moral choices that impact character relationships and the game environment across a potential 20 hours of gameplay.
- Elaborate clue system for investigations: Learn about the city of Nova Polemos and its citizens through dialogue, evidence, items, and character biographies.
- Horror style interrogations: Use evidence to reconstruct cases, break people’s masks of deception, and uncover the truth with Dry Drowning’s “Living Nightmare” system.
- Explore flashbacks and past cases to solve new ones.
- Dynamic soundtrack with more than 40 dramatic and emotional tracks.
- A balanced mix of Western and Eastern visual arts, casting light on a grim futuristic setting where cyberpunk and retro elements harmoniously coexist.
Dry Drowning will be available for Nintendo Switch on 22nd February 2021 and is currently available on Steam, GOG, Utomik, and itch.io for PC now. A free demo that includes the first two hours of gameplay is also now available on PC.
More information on Dry Drowning visit the official website at www.leonardointeractive.com/game/dry-drowning/
About Leonardo Interactive
Leonardo Interactive is an award-winning video games publisher based in Rome, Italy and it has produced and published award-winning titles across all major platforms. Bringing games to market in both physical and digital media, the company has made notable launches to date including the award-winning Dry Drowning and the point and click adventure Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town. Leonardo Interactive is also owner of VLG publishing that is focusing on bringing into the market the best stories ever written.
About VLG Publishing
VLG – label of Leonardo Interactive – is a publishing service company set up with the goal of working with games that tell strong stories and cast an eye on culture, while bringing truly memorable entertainment to gamers across the spectrum, whether on PC, console or mobile, and wherever in the world they may be playing. VLG provides developers with a structured network of advisors and experts, fostering new talents, trends and ideas to drive the next revolution of interactive storytelling.