Stray Blade, Assetto Corsa, Grow, and More
So far, 505 has announced publishing rights for Stray Blade, Point Blank Games’ action RPG spotlighted at Microsoft’s Gamescom showcase, revealed the first gameplay look at global driving simulation classic series Assetto Corsa Competizione’s PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S gameplay and confirmed a February 24th, 2022 launch.
Later today, 505 plans to continue the fun on the IGN Daily Show and share details on the upcoming breathtaking world-crafting sandbox Grow: Song of the Evertree.
Check out 505 Game’s official Gamescom 2021 Publisher Page on Gamescom Now for more information.
Stray Blade is an action RPG where a rogue Adventurer explores the ancient Valley of Acrea alongside their trusty companion, the Xhinnon wolf Boji.
- Embark on a journey to discover why the lost Valley of Acrea went from a bastion of peace to a war-torn land
- Now bound to this land after an untimely death, resurrect and fight for freedom in a changing world, where each victory leaves a mark on the world
- Master hyper-responsive, intense combat where every split-second blade-to-blade reaction matters
- Wander Acrea and explore towering throne rooms of giant god-kings and long-lost cities
- In case you missed yesterday’s IGN Daily Show and the Assetto Corsa showcase earlier this morning, 505’s YouTube channel has a first look at the series’ debut on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S in stunning 60 FPS
- Assetto Corsa Competizione will launch next February 24th, 2022. Day 1 physical edition pre-orders at retail stores near you!
- Take the much-lauded official GT World Challenge video game on the go with Assetto Corsa Mobile, launching on the App Store for iPhone and iPad for £3.99 August 31st
- Sign up at Assettocorsa.it to learn more
- Swing by the IGN Daily Show later today at 10:00 PM BST to discover new details about Grow: Song of the Evertree, Prideful Sloth’s eagerly-awaited next title available to Wishlist today on Steam
- Create and cultivate whole worlds teeming with life, then explore them in a rollicking adventure
- Watch a Rogue Spirit playthrough narrated by developer Kids with Sticks ahead of the Studio Ghibli-inspired rogue-lite’s debut on Steam Early Access September 1
- Enjoy a first look at Re:Legend’s cute, chaotic 4-person multiplayer, launching into 1.0 on PC soon