Wormhole Wars is a fast-paced sci-fi multiplayer shooter that combines the strategic elements of portals with the explosive gameplay of a first person shooter. Built in Unreal Engine 4 and powered through Steam, you can play with friends online or versus the AI.
It supports up to 10 players and is revolutionizing the fps genre with the unique movement and flanking abilities that players can pull off through portals.
Often described as ”Halo meets Portal,” it is easy to learn, but difficult to master with an incredibly high skill cap, making it the perfect game for e-sports.
- 10 player PvP online FPS
- Shooting mechanics that function similar to old school Halo games, with power weapons placed around the map
- Jetpack similar to Black Ops 3
- Portal mechanic similar to Portal 2, able to seemlessly walk through, see through, and shoot through portals
- Can also spawn portals under enemies to drop them to their death
- Multiple game modes: FFA Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill, and more planned
- Currently 4 maps in alpha with 8 planned for early access release and free maps being added to the game throughout early access
- Futuristic sci-fi setting
”Coolest Gameplay Mechanic” – Alpha Beta Gamer, Game of the Year Awards 2017 [Source]
YouTube: 1047 Games