SWDTech reaches new milestones with Pixel Noir: new beta for backers, downloadable public alpha demo and new translations for the game: French, Spanish and German
Madrid, Spain; November 23rd, 2017: After months of hard work, the guys behind Pixel Noir want you to know they’re approaching their new milestone! Kickstarter backers will have access to a new beta with a lot of new features and improvements: new chapter and story, Overkill, CRDTech card mini-game, new art, investigation mode… Also, non-backers will have the opportunity to try the game with a new public Alpha demo!
If that wasn’t enough, we can confirm the game will have Spanish, French and German translations included! On launch date!!!
New Beta demo features:
• A whole new chapter of story and sidequests added
• More of Pinnacle City to explore (twice the size of alpha)…you’ll be introduced to the Industrial District, Royale Casino, and more!
• Enemies will now jump you at various spots throughout Pinnacle City
• Overkill mechanic: if you do too much damage, instead of knocking your enemy out, you can kill them. This will affect what type of spoils you get from battle! New timed hit mechanics for skills including button sequences and d-pad rotation!
• CRDTech card game…can you find Phil, the Dust Master?
• You can now run from battle
• Animated comic book cutscenes
• Tons of new music
• New portrait art
• Lethal/Non-Lethal systems. Once all your enemies are wounded, you’ll get the option to either execute them or show them mercy
• Reload feature to switch out ammo on the fly in battle