Stay Together! Slay Together!
Holospark has just released its first major update to Earthfall, 4-player co-operative shooter that is currently on Steam Early Access for $14.95. More than 200 updates to performance, AI intelligence, bug fixes, and new features is just the start of the updates and additions to this game that was inspired by classic shooters like Left for Dead.
Earthfall is an action-packed first-person shooter that bands together a ragtag bunch of survivors to fight back against an alien invasion in the year 2032. Earthfall players employ team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives under unrelenting attacks from alien hordes. Players work together using barricades, turrets, 3D printers, and more to defend the towns and wildernesses of the Pacific Northwest.
- Co-operative Survival For Up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
- Build Your Defenses: Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere in the levels to the create the perfect alien killing zones.
- Print Your Weapons – Use advanced 3D printers found within the game to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies.
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across an authentic depiction of the Pacific Northwest.
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive waves of drone attacking to towering behemoths spitting plasma, making every experience different each time you play.
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system that provides new challenges each and every time you play.
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion.