We are getting close to the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on 04/28/2017
- TitleMario Kart 8 Deluxe
- PlatformsNintendo Switch
- Release date 4/28/2017
- RatingRating Pending – Visit esrb.org for rating information.
- PlayersUp to 4 players on TV; Up to 8 players Local Wireless; Up to 12 players Online Multiplayer*
RACE AND BATTLE YOUR FRIENDS IN THE DEFINITIVE VERSION OF MARIO KART 8
Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses. Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return. Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
- Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch!
- Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks.
- Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast.
- Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi’s Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
- Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc.