**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
Have you made your gift-giving list and checked it twice? Well just in case you’re still trying to find that perfect gift for someone this holiday season, here are a few items to consider adding to their stocking (or even yours!):
- iPhone 6 – The iPhone 6 is Apple’s upsized version of its past successes. Iconic and essential, this smartphone has an ultra-thin body that makes it easy to handle and secure in a purse or a pocket. Available in gold, silver, and gray, the iPhone 6 will impress as soon as it’s unwrapped.
- iPhone 6 Plus – With its 5.5-inch Retina HD display, the iPhone 6 Plus is a fantastic first smartphone for parents or grandparents. The bigger screen will make it easier to see those FaceTime video calls. And they’ll love the features of the iPhone 6 Plus’ 8MP rear facing camera. The snapper benefits from OIS (optical image stabilization), which will capture sharp pictures of everything from holiday gatherings to birthdays, vacations and more!
- iPad Air – This iPad may be light, weighing only a pound, but it’s heavy on power and performance. It’s A7 processors allows it to run roughly twice as fast as previous generation iPads. Kids love how light it is because it’s easier for them to handle while on long car, plane, or train rides. And it’s large 9.7-inch screen makes it fun for them to draw on the sketchpad or see how to get to the next level of their game.
- iPad Mini 3 – Compact and portable, the iPad Mini 3 is an excellent e-reader, which can make those long holiday journeys home seem shorter. With its fingerprint scanner built for security and bright, Retina Display, the iPad Mini 3 is an affordable gift for the avid reader or the casual gamer.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – The Galaxy S5 is not only a great phone overall, it’s also durable and water resistant. And it’s dedicated heart monitor makes it a find that fitness fanatics and sports enthusiasts can enjoy from winter through summer.
And remember, you can always add to your gift-giving budget by trading-in your old devices to Gazelle for cash! Check out their trade-in page to see just how simple it is!
Check this out and get going for something awesome such as this!