If you have a song that you believe should be on the radio tearing up the charts, well here is a great opportunity for you. DJ Hawk from Houston’s 93.7 radio station is doing a contest to see what’s hot and whats not for independent musicians and help them gain more mainstream through the 5th biggest city in the United States.
Here is the link: http://www.937thebeathouston.com/contests/dj-hawks-hot-or-not/356168
Here are some the rules from the post:
- Follow @djhawkonline on Twitter/Instagram. If you don’t have Twitter or Instagram, “Like” DJ Hawk on Facebook.
- Follow @937thebeat on Twitter/Instagram. Or, “Like” The Beat on Facebook.
- Your track MUST be submitted as a YouTube or Vimeo video OR an mp3 on Soundcloud or a similar music-sharing site so we can embed the track. We will NOT accept emails with the track attached.
- Submit your song only once. As you can imagine, a lot of artists will be submitting their music, and we don’t need you to spam your tracks to us. If you do that, we WILL notice, and your track will not be featured.
- Songs must be clean, original tracks. No freestyles or dirty versions.
Read the rules and then check this out, great opportunity for any young rapper or hip hop artist trying to get their music out there.